Rules of Camping Parc Central
- Reception: Arrival: 1:00 p.m. • Departure: 12:30 p.m
- If your camping area is not rented, we can extend your stay on request or for a $ 10 fee until 7 p.m.
- Deposit of $ 20 cash for the magnetic access card is very strongly suggested. The deposit is fully refundable at the end of your stay when the card is handed over.
- Before 9:00 am and after 8:00 pm, we do not offer barriers manually. The priority is the customer inside the convenience store.
- Noise & Music: No noise will be tolerated between 11:00 pm and 8:00 am. At all times your music is for you only, please keep the volume to a reasonable volume.
- All pets: they must be kept on a leash at all times and must not disturb other campers. On your property and elsewhere, their waste should be collected and disposed of in garbage containers upon entry, not in fire barrels.
- Animals are prohibited at the reception , canteen, community hall, sanitary block, at the lake and in the playgrounds.
- Traffic: Speed allowed on the ground 5 km / hour maximum
- Priority given to children and pedestrians.
- At dusk (darkness): it is prohibited to use bicycle and prohibited to drive to the lake.
- No car circulation after 11:00 pm.
- Behavior: Children are the responsibility of their parents
- Curfew: 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. - Visitors must leave before the curfew.
- Visitors: Visitors must pay the access fee to the campsite.
- They must park on your property or in the visitor's parking lot.
- Visitors must leave before curfew or pay overnight visitor fees.
- Fires and fire pit: Fires must always be in the fire pits and at a safe height.
- The fire should be extinguished before retiring for the night.
- One fire barrel is provided per location. It is forbidden to move the Fire Barrel.
- Water Safety: Children under 8 must be accompanied by a responsible person over 16 years old. Long hair should be tied back. Hours of operation are posted at the pool area.
*Note that only plastic water bottles are allowed around the pool.
- It is forbidden to use your small swimming pool and / or your portable water games connected to our water network.
- Parking: Forbidden to park in the streets and / or on vacant lots.
*Please use the visitor parking lot near the reception if necessary.
- Picnic table: One table is provided per location, if you move it: you must replace it after use.
- If you need an additional table, please request it at reception.
- Recyclable materials, compost and waste: All recyclable materials (paper, glass, plastic and metal) must be placed in the small green bins provided for this purpose when leaving the campsite.
- Compost is only for vegetable. Please place the compost in the black bells behind the collection bins.
- Garbage must be placed in large green containers when leaving the campsite.
THANK YOU for properly separating your waste
- Consigned bottles and cans: We collect them to fund the activities. Please bring them near the exit gates.
- The Tobacco Control Act applies to campgrounds:
- It is forbidden to smoke (cigarettes, cigars, vapers, etc.) within 9 meters of the entrance doors, public places (reception, canteen, community hall and sanitary block) as well as parks and the swimming pool.
- Please dispose of your cigarette butts in the appropriate and safe places.
- ALL DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED ON THE CAMPSITE.
At Camping Parc Central, we live in harmony with nature. Please respect it by avoiding any degradation to it